SKY March/April Fixtures...

City v Chelsea on a Monday Night is not cool. Not cool at all.

Can anyone confirm whether City v Sunderland on March 31st will definitely now be 3pm Saturday? I need to organise myself around it asap.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Going to miss the Chelsea game now they've moved it to the Monday. Gutted.

Do you play in the Failsworth Pool league? I play for The Mare and Foal but my team will have to manage without me now City been moved to Monday.

Stood in The South Stand said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Going to miss the Chelsea game now they've moved it to the Monday. Gutted.

Do you play in the Failsworth Pool league? I play for The Mare and Foal but my team will have to manage without me now City been moved to Monday.

I play a lot of pool but don't play for any team. I'll be based in London for 8 weeks from next month so won't be able to get up here and back for a Monday night game.

peoffrey said:
City v Chelsea on a Monday Night is not cool. Not cool at all.

Can anyone confirm whether City v Sunderland on March 31st will definitely now be 3pm Saturday? I need to organise myself around it asap.

No guarantees at all re the Sunderland game. If we make the Europa Quarter-Finals, we should be playing on Thursday 29th March.

At least Swansea away hasn't been moved. Thought it might have been moved, but buzzing it hasn't. Should be a great away day that if it's on the Saturday.

Anyone know if this is a Europe League week? 10th March it is.

Anyone know when Sky will do the April fixtures, i really want to get trains booked for the Arsenal away match, its on a bank holiday so should be a right good crack.

BuckersMCFC said:
At least Swansea away hasn't been moved. Thought it might have been moved, but buzzing it hasn't. Should be a great away day that if it's on the Saturday.

Anyone know if this is a Europe League week? 10th March it is.

Europa fixture penciled in as 8th & 15th. Last 16 so if we beat Porto, would expect the 10th to change

Unrelatedly, why is Fulham v Wolves (March 4th) a 2.04pm kick off? I know this list says 2.05 but everywhere else (Sky, BBC, Wolves website) has it at 2.04. Can anyone remember any other similarly weird kick off times?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.