Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not skriking and i'm chilled out fine thanks. I see Neville for what he is, his praise is always with a caveat, City play great but the opposition were poor. City win 2 trophies they need a third. We concede a goal, our frailties are back, Sterling scores 1 or 2, he should have 3 or 4. Always the same with him.

Guys a ****.
That's a great point about ratus ratus mate, noticed his pos/neg approach regarding City, since he came back from Valencia where he was worse than cat aids, he's been a right shit stirring **** and dropped off the map in terms of neutral punditry, wonder if he fancies replacing the moaning one in the not too distant future :-)

I'm not skriking and i'm chilled out fine thanks. I see Neville for what he is, his praise is always with a caveat, City play great but the opposition were poor. City win 2 trophies they need a third. We concede a goal, our frailties are back, Sterling scores 1 or 2, he should have 3 or 4. Always the same with him.

Guys a ****.

Great post. The little yonner is so transparent.

Ratboy has gone for firmino ahead of sergio in his team of the year,we have scored 100 goals many by sergio but he prefers firmino,pep,maureen,barca and madrid would want him apparantly,ok then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.