Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just tell Allardyce's team talks consist of him bellowing and spitting into young players faces
Thwaites+-+Freddie+%27Parrot+Face%27+Davis.jpg

Carragher has tweeted saying it's being discussed after the game and that Fat Sam doesn't agree with him. I actually can't believe there are people who think it wasn't a red. fair enough scousers are blinkered and bitter about it but actual ex pros and a former England manager saying it was ok is laughable.

*apologies to the fat man if he does say he should have gone
I think it's those oldies that want to seem a bit Macho. It's always that "well 10/15 years ago back in our day...." bla bla crap. Anyone with half a brain cell can understand studding someone 6ft in the air and leaving them with stitches is a clear as fuck red card.

I wonder if some of these pundits had put a few quid on Saturdays outcome? That's a possible explanation the level of unreasonable, inconsiderate and irrational responses.

So we judge managers after 4 games now? Fat Sam beat Liverpool and Chelsea away last season so he must be better than Pep who lost both.
In other words the argument doesn't suit your agenda.

He won exactly the same amount of trophies for Palace as Big Sam did. So this is the easiest way to judge them both if you want to jump on the what has he won bandwagon.

Or it could have something to do with them saying last week it was a big sam night. Was mentioned through the day.

How many more viewers would they get if talking about all the incidents this weekend or Fat Sam waffling on?
Fair enough. I prefer a frozen, savoury waffle. Did they ask him about the Crystal Palace job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.