Sky Omit Injured DeBruyne Being Dragged By Robles

Dancing like a @&#! in front of City fans, wasting eons of time that wasn't added on in first half, and dragging an injured City player off the ground, but says sorry, OK then. Could have been any sort of injury and the git could have caused any sort of problems. Sorry my @rse.

Robles was one of the biggest time wasters when it suited him tonight, and what he did was a bit shitty. But as soon as he realised, he called the medics over and he comforted Kev while he receieved treatment. His apology is also a nice touch. Fair play to him. Can't hold it against him for thinking Kev was time wasting when at first I thought the same.

Oh thats Ok then. Sounds like a nice chap.

The ref didn't see it as he ran away after refusing to see the clear foul by Funes fucking Mori. But his linesman should have seen Robles' action. That is a yellow card.

And what Robles could do more now is stating that in future he will keep his ugly fingers away from opponent players lying on the ground in pain.
How the home crowds didn't get completely furious is a mystery to me.

The ref didn't see it as he ran away after refusing to see the clear foul by Funes fucking Mori. But his linesman should have seen Robles' action. That is a yellow card.

And what Robles could do more now is stating that in future he will keep his ugly fingers away from opponent players lying on the ground in pain.
How the home crowds didn't get completely furious is a mystery to me.
The family stand massive?

Robles assaulted a seriously injured player, and the pain on KDBs face as he dragged his arms about ,he was screaming in agony
But he said sorry so its ok?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.