Sky Ref Watch - Dermot Gallagher

Watched the game on fire stick supersport last night and Michell Owen was fuming about the none offside goal (surprised me as I thought a striker would know the rules and be all for goals where I can understand Rio’s problem being a defender ) Owen was fuming and blasted out that the rules will be changed straight away, as if he was the fifa president
Anyway they brought DG on to clear the matter up which he disgruntley did, but then I’m prity sure he said he had a lengthy discussion with Owen about the goal at half time “ which was amazing as it was scored deep into the 2nd half ? Anyone else watch the super sports coverage with Owen and Hargreaves and did my ears deceive me or did he say that ?
i believe Rio wasn’t happy on bt but I’m betting Owens outburst was better.

Watched the game on fire stick supersport last night and Michell Owen was fuming about the none offside goal (surprised me as I thought a striker would know the rules and be all for goals where I can understand Rio’s problem being a defender ) Owen was fuming and blasted out that the rules will be changed straight away, as if he was the fifa president
Anyway they brought DG on to clear the matter up which he disgruntley did, but then I’m prity sure he said he had a lengthy discussion with Owen about the goal at half time “ which was amazing as it was scored deep into the 2nd half ? Anyone else watch the super sports coverage with Owen and Hargreaves and did my ears deceive me or did he say that ?
i believe Rio wasn’t happy on bt but I’m betting Owens outburst was better.

Wio was broken hearted and couldnt hide his disappointment , but surprisingly Savage ripped into Rio and stated the only person at fault was MIngs for not understanding the basic rules of the game and finding Row Z.

Not for reasons of conspiracy or anything but I’m just interested in what Gallagher’s job is these days?

I was under the impression he was retired, apart from a bit of media work to top up the pension. He often talks about refereeing schoolboy games on the park for fun at a weekend.

But he said on Ref Watch yesterday that Saturday was his “hardest ever day at work.”

Not for reasons of conspiracy or anything but I’m just interested in what Gallagher’s job is these days?

I was under the impression he was retired, apart from a bit of media work to top up the pension. He often talks about refereeing schoolboy games on the park for fun at a weekend.

But he said on Ref Watch yesterday that Saturday was his “hardest ever day at work.”
just under Khaldoon in Sheikh Mansours pecking order

Yeah it was a weird comment. No doubt got his nose in the trough still at PGMOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.