Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

very astute signing this by bobby manc. still young and as matty rightly pointed out an excellent footballer.

I really don't understand all the speculation about the length of Mancini's contract.

He has told us in HIS OWN WORDS that it is 6 months + 3 year extension if he gets us into top 4.

Latest quote: (from Guardian in build up to tonight's game)

But would the scarf's magical powers be best deployed in cup or league arenas? "We want to win the Carling Cup, we want to win the FA Cup," said Mancini. "But we must arrive in the top four. That will change the situation for me and we work for this. I would like to win the Carling Cup because it's important for me but it has to be just the start.

"That will change the situation for me.." Clear enough ?

Of course City could scrape into top 4 and club owners could still bring in a Guardiola / Mourinho but Mancini would then be entitled to a 3-year pay-off.

Mancini will be here next season, you wait and see. Now that we have so many ex-Gooners here, why not go the extra mile and lure Fabregas here in the summer?

i couldnt be bothered to read the whole lot, but are we playing him right back or midfield. Either way, would be chuffed with his signing, he's a class act, good on the ball, with a good bite in his tackle!

ExiledGooner said:
more chance of you signing the neville brothers then signing cesc !!
Don't want to sound arrogant however Arsenal fans said that about Kolo.
Everton fans said that about Lescott.

Anyway, good signing!

Blue Smarties said:
ExiledGooner said:
more chance of you signing the neville brothers then signing cesc !!
Don't want to sound arrogant however Arsenal fans said that about Kolo.
Everton fans said that about Lescott.

Anyway, good signing!
cant remember any gooners saying that about kolo !
fabregas will go back to spain at some point its gonna happen , we may have him for another couple of seasons and then he will go to barca .

Umm...is it me, or has he not actually signed? So far we've had SSN report it being close but nothing else. Nobody find that strange?

Unless ive missed something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.