Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

ExiledGooner said:
very good player , was excellent for us for a couple of seasons , few arsenal were hoping we would re sign him but seems its gonna be you lot that get him . so which ex gooner will be the next one ? lee dixon at right back ?!

Well it won't be fat old Sol bwahahaha

Re: !!!!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
KingofDraw said:
Code:
I don't even know where to start on how wrong this post is.

well barry does need a break i think he is carrying a slight injury and we are overworking him - Probably true, i'll give you that

de jong is only good when he plays in front of the back 4..when hes in the 442 only thing he can do is pass the ball back - Wrong. He does the job he is asked to do, and does it damn well

robinho is lazy and innefective and he does not care. - matter of opinion but wrong in mine. He's just not strong enough. This is often mistaken for lazyness but he simply can't stand up to rough tough tackling treatment from teams in the Prem. Great player but in hindsight maybe he wasn't suited for us.

petrov is also lazy.. good at some times but mostly i just notice his lazyness - Not lazy in the slightest. Mard arse? Absolutely. but not lazy. Brings som uch attacking threat to the side though when played in his correct position.

santa cruz horrible buy, always injured... - Agreed

benjani is not good enough for us.. - Agreed

and zabaleta is a very bad player..hes is a player that can lose you a game by himself - So wrong I just can't tell you.

Code:
See above

Regards

KBS

well maybe mancini will tell him to stop making dumb tackles close to the box, because whatever hughes was doing didnt work. free kick vs liverpool cost us a goal, sent off vs wigan, free kick vs villa. much more last season..everytime the ball goes near him i cringe a little knowing hes going to do something stupid

Good signing for me. There are usually no big deals in the January window, so getting quality, premiership experienced signings like Viera and Flamini on short term deals can only be a plus. If these help us get into the Champions League, then we can go for the big players in the Summer.

johnny crossan said:
from his Wiki

For the 2009-10 season he will now wear number 16, as he did at Arsenal, rather than his year of birth 84. Flamini moved on loan to Manchester City until the end of the season during the January 2010 transfer window.
sorry if already posted

I thought you would be banned by now Jonny?! ;)

How's Kjaer?

anyone else thinking that if he signs by tonight he will be unveiled at some point either before kick off or half time

azatheblue said:
anyone else thinking that if he signs by tonight he will be unveiled at some point either before kick off or half time

Nope, I dont think they'll want to interupt preparations for the big game. Even if he is nailed on we won't hear anything til tomorrow.

smiles said:
azatheblue said:

Nope, I dont think they'll want to interupt preparations for the big game. Even if he is nailed on we won't hear anything til tomorrow.

i suppose we wouldnt want those rag cnuts throwing their boo's around at a new player either!

azatheblue said:
smiles said:

i suppose we wouldnt want those rag cnuts throwing their boo's around at a new player either!

Mancio has talked a lot about only focusing on the game.

Hello.

What does these guys have in common:

Emmanuel Adebayor,
Kolo Toure,
Stuart Taylor,
Sylvinho,
Patrick Vieira,
Mathieu Flamini,
Brian Kidd and BRIAN MARWOOD?

Answer: They are all involved in The Future Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.