Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

Matty said:
No chance on Fabregas joining. He'll do another couple of years at Arsenal, waiting for Xavi to start to decline (he'll be 30 next week so by the time he's 32 or 33 I'm not certain he'll be Barca's first choice anymore) and then he'll be off to Barcelona.
Putting it like that I can't argue with it! Shame VP acted like a cock and I hate him, we could of had a pop at getting him instead.

Anyway, I've just noticed this isn't on the OS and we've not actually signed him yet - woops!

ExiledGooner said:
Matty said:
No chance on Fabregas joining. He'll do another couple of years at Arsenal, waiting for Xavi to start to decline (he'll be 30 next week so by the time he's 32 or 33 I'm not certain he'll be Barca's first choice anymore) and then he'll be off to Barcelona.
^^^^^ nail on the head !
By which time Flamini will be 27/8 and quite possibly the star performer in the Premier League so we won't be needing Fabregas. Well, we can only dream!

ExiledGooner said:
flamini is a totally different player to fabregas ! he is no different to de jong , a committed 100% player but not a flair player . fabregas succesor will be aaron ramsey , that is the future :)
Oh so we can still attract someone half decent from the Arse eh? ;)

Hmm. Maybe not as nailed on as people thinking. Sky Sports now saying that Milan have not had any official talks with City for him. Also saying that Chelski are showing interest.

Sky sources are telling me they have no fucking clue who is going where until the deal is a 100% done fuck off with your fancy little touch screen transfer update you tit

Rammy Blue said:
think this finally puts to bed the argument about Bobby Manc only being here til end of season before Jose or whoever takes the reigns.

edit....just so people stop quoting me and getting wrong end of stick - i am saying it is plainly obvious that Bob is only here til the summer.

Beat me to it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.