Sky sports news now

there wasnt talking about signing certain players more they have been unhappy with hughes target for 2 months ....yes its true ive watched it twice

altheblue said:
there wasnt talking about signing certain players more they have been unhappy with hughes target for 2 months ....yes its true ive watched it twice

Al Fahim did come out with them not being happy with Hughes targets a few months ago. Wrote it off at the time but ...

This would be huge news and there is no way it would not be on every single hour on SSN, nevermind not even getting a mention. I am thinking that Sky have received a phonecall from someone and told in no uncertain terms to stop this story now as it is bollocks!

The guy spouting is a convicted ex fleet St. hack. Its probably BS, made to raise his profile.

OrigamiNinja said:
This would be huge news and there is no way it would not be on every single hour on SSN, nevermind not even getting a mention. I am thinking that Sky have received a phonecall from someone and told in no uncertain terms to stop this story now as it is bollocks!

Add that to what Ajay has said and it does smell a lot like bullshit.

moomba said:
altheblue said:

Al Fahim did come out with them not being happy with Hughes targets a few months ago. Wrote it off at the time but ...
Yes and Al Fahim was clearly Bhoyrul's source for the original scoop and most probably this story too.

It is claimed that Al Fahim has been sidelined but I reckon he's closer to heart of things that we might think.

neil jung said:
moomba said:
Yes and Al Fahim was clearly Bhoyrul's source for the original scoop and most probably this story too.

It is claimed that Al Fahim has been sidelined but I reckon he's closer to heart of things that we might think.

Guys, please don't pay any attention to this and to clarify and confirm Al Fahim is NOT involved in our club anymore, he is the Royal Families main business advisor but does not have any input into the day-to-day running running of the club!

The Arabs want the best players but realise that we cannot bring in names who can't play together or who do not understand the premiership demands!

We will get world class signing in Jan and then summer will see the real business!

Ajay said:
neil jung said:

Guys, please don't pay any attention to this and to clarify and confirm Al Fahim is NOT involved in our club anymore, he is the Royal Families main business advisor but does not have any input into the day-to-day running running of the club!

The Arabs want the best players but realise that we cannot bring in names who can't play together or who do not understand the premiership demands!

We will get world class signing in Jan and then summer will see the real business!

Ajay. I take it you know these world class signings are complete then?

Ajay said:

So surely he would have some insight into the way they are thinking?

Or is there something more to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.