Sky sports news now

OrigamiNinja said:
This would be huge news and there is no way it would not be on every single hour on SSN, nevermind not even getting a mention. I am thinking that Sky have received a phonecall from someone and told in no uncertain terms to stop this story now as it is bollocks!

yeah does seem odd - hasn't been repeated

It may of course never have happened and this thread is the best WUM in ages.

it will be in papers tommorow cant see any reason why not . ive got it on sky plus its like a 7 minute interview

EVIL said:
snip said:
So is it really a case of what the owners want rather than a manager?
Signing players above the managers head as seems the case is a recipe for disaster.
I would back Hughes judgement on appropriate premiership players rather than the owners.
HIS signings of SWP,Zab and Kompany have been excellent only TBH has been a bit iffy.
Comments that he would sign Dickov rather than Kaka etc are just stupid.

Any manager ,MH or anyone should not be put in that position(que well look at the position MH has put us in).
And I cant see that any fan should be comfortable with that.

I've not seen this SSN piece, but if it is as reported here, it is a very very worrying state of affairs for the club. We have repeatedly been told that Hughes has the full say in transfer targets, not the billionaires in UAE, but Hughes position is being openly undermined. Very sad indeed.
It was as clear as daylight that MH was not involved in the Robinho purchase, and it pre-empts Hughes' professional position on players. No way was Robinho the right player at the right time. It was as i feared a publicity stunt with all the rest of the bullshit that followed soon after.
If the club change manager now and roll-in another publicity stunt signing, then prepare to be relegated with certainty. Building a team takes time, its not an overnight process; i fear the club's football objectives are at odds with the owner's political and financial objectives. Not a good development in my opinion.
Yeah your right... fuck 'em off get Franny Lee/Swales/Thaksin back they were far better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.