Sky Sports News

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

I'm completely avoiding it owing to it probably being a spurs wankfest today. If anything of any note comes up can someone let me know.

The missus' food channels are on instead. Didn't know you could do so much with celery...

I'd avoid it if I were you there wasn't a big wankfest like this when we finishe 4th. I knew you would lose yesterday as your fans say it is typical. How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd avoid it if I were you there wasn't a big wankfest like this when we finishe 4th. I knew you would lose yesterday as your fans say it is typical. How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.

WOULD YOU FUCK

dref619 said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

WOULD YOU FUCK
So Everton having 272 million to spend we wouldn't win the league? I think we know that we would. We wouldn't blow it like yourselves we'd spend it wisely. We've been 4th before through spending nothing you can't event make it spending over a 1/4 billion pounds. Everton have the clout were a successful club yourselves are let's face it a joke

BlueBoy2010 said:
dref619 said:
WOULD YOU FUCK
So Everton having 272 million to spend we wouldn't win the league? I think we know that we would. We wouldn't blow it like yourselves we'd spend it wisely. We've been 4th before through spending nothing you can't event make it spending over a 1/4 billion pounds. Everton have the clout were a successful club yourselves are let's face it a joke
Pissing myself here, nice one to the Everton fan cheered me up... muppet

Blue Smarties said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Lol I'm laughing at your ignorance. Chelsea regularly finished around where Everton had been finishing they then spent a lot of money (still less than £262m) on players when Ambranovic came in and hey honthey won the league for he first time in 50 years. The level of stupidity lol just because your team couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery doesn't mean others cant.

I honestly cant believe you have had over a hundred posts on a Man City forum. Clear off you Scouse knob - you are clearly embarrasing your self.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Lol I'm laughing at your ignorance. Chelsea regularly finished around where Everton had been finishing they then spent a lot of money (still less than £262m) on players when Ambranovic came in and hey honthey won the league for he first time in 50 years. The level of stupidity lol just because your team couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery doesn't mean others cant.

pahaha. Talk about delusion of grandeur, you really think the big players will come and play at that tin pot ground under that bitter classless golumn looking twat? What the fuck has Moyes won in his lifetime? Fuck all!!! Stop being bitter(like your manager) and go carry on supporting your team who are punching above their own weight!!!

Lol you know that you can't put an arguement up against my claim. You plough that money into any of the top 8 clubs and possibly Sunderland and Newcastle and they would of delivered. Maybe your club pissed of a gypsy?

BlueBoy2010 said:

Moyes wouldn't have spent that much. He might have got better value, and instilled a better team ethic, and got the players playing more as a unit but Hughes was like a pauper presently come upon a double jackpot and his eyes glazed over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.