Sky Sports News

BlueBoy2010 said:
Lol you know that you can't put an arguement up against my claim. You plough that money into any of the top 8 clubs and possibly Sunderland and Newcastle and they would of delivered. Maybe your club pissed of a gypsy?

Mate being scouse you probably are a gypsy

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd avoid it if I were you there wasn't a big wankfest like this when we finishe 4th. I knew you would lose yesterday as your fans say it is typical. How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.

The one thing your obvious lack of intelligence and reasoned arguement prevents you from noticing is that we (and I am big enough to admit it) started to build on a team that was only just capable of staying in the premier league and were constantly yo yoing up and down the leagues. So we had to spend a lot of money (slightly more than the cost of the whole of merseyside) to start on a fairly even playing field and try and compete. Our joke of a club, your words not mine will be competing in a Euro competition next season. Will yours?
I cannot understand why such an avid fan like yourself has such little interest in his own club that he has to come on another clubs fans forum and attempt to gloat. If we had finished lower then you I could half understand, but to try and mock a club who are in a better position than you both in terms of league position and wealth absolutely staggers me.
I can only assume that your antipathy towards City is due to the fact that you have resigned yourself that at best, in a great season, mediocrity is all you can aspire to. Wee, my most sincere heartfelt congratulations to you in achieving your goal.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Lol you know that you can't put an arguement up against my claim. You plough that money into any of the top 8 clubs and possibly Sunderland and Newcastle and they would of delivered. Maybe your club pissed of a gypsy?

Only Gypsy i can think that we've pissed off is Moyes.....

BlueBoy2010 said:

why aren't you a millionaire then? Surely with these mystical powers you
could predict lottery results? See you in Europe next year... Oh no wait...

wel see u on channel five next year then ? o no i forgot, piss off you daft twat

Youl never know will you, there will never be anyone stupid enough to invest in Evereton.
However we have done well and still building.

Meg Europa League been there boring. Enjoy playing BATE and a competiion a relegated team could be playing in lmao. Most of our scans don't want Europa look at the season you Spurs and Villa had with no Europa. We has to play Europe aswell as the league with mass injuries. Next season with a fully fit team no mid week boring games and with our players who are all commitng their future to Everton we're all extreamly confident. Added to that talk of a possible take over. Next season is looking good

Evertone have done fuck all in the 10 years that we've come form the depths of the 3rd division to just missing out on CL football.

I know who I'd rather play for.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Meg Europa League been there boring. Enjoy playing BATE and a competiion a relegated team could be playing in lmao. Most of our scans don't want Europa look at the season you Spurs and Villa had with no Europa. We has to play Europe aswell as the league with mass injuries. Next season with a fully fit team no mid week boring games and with our players who are all commitng their future to Everton we're all extreamly confident. Added to that talk of a possible take over. Next season is looking good

15hcr50.png

quiet_riot said:
Evertone have done fuck all in the 10 years that we've come form the depths of the 3rd division to just missing out on CL football.

I know who I'd rather play for.
Last 10 years we have seen 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 5th, 4th a semi final in League Cup (something your fans loved) and a FA Cup final beating Man Utd at Wembley along the way. What have you done in never mind the last 10 years the last 40?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.