Sky Sports News

Breadsnapper said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd avoid it if I were you there wasn't a big wankfest like this when we finishe 4th. I knew you would lose yesterday as your fans say it is typical. How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.

The one thing your obvious lack of intelligence and reasoned arguement prevents you from noticing is that we (and I am big enough to admit it) started to build on a team that was only just capable of staying in the premier league and were constantly yo yoing up and down the leagues. So we had to spend a lot of money (slightly more than the cost of the whole of merseyside) to start on a fairly even playing field and try and compete. Our joke of a club, your words not mine will be competing in a Euro competition next season. Will yours?
I cannot understand why such an avid fan like yourself has such little interest in his own club that he has to come on another clubs fans forum and attempt to gloat. If we had finished lower then you I could half understand, but to try and mock a club who are in a better position than you both in terms of league position and wealth absolutely staggers me.
I can only assume that your antipathy towards City is due to the fact that you have resigned yourself that at best, in a great season, mediocrity is all you can aspire to. Wee, my most sincere heartfelt congratulations to you in achieving your goal.
Absolutely spot on. You see, we know we are going to be in the champions league soon. Ok, so it's had to be put back a year but this will only give us more experience. The Everton supporter needs to ask himself if his team will reach the top 4 and I think if he's honest, he would have to say NO. That says it all! Here's to next season!

If I ask myself is CL realistic next year I say yes. The team will all be fit for July and since Boxing Day on Chelsea and Utd have been better. We have lost 2 of the last 24 games. Next season has the potential to be a very, very good one.

BlueBoy2010 said:
What have you done in never mind the last 10 years the last 40?!

I already said, we've progressed 3 division's worth...I'd rather that, and with the future to come, than 10 years of 'nearlys'

It only gets turned on when the transfer market is open. Just a load of shit any other time.

blueboy, thanks for adding some humour to this board. We all needed cheering up a little bit!

Today, we are a little deflated after last night, however, you reminding us of how shite your team is and what it must be like to be a scouser/gypo. It is a good reminder of, what we have, where we are, where we are going and how totally gash goodison is.

Keep dreaming cock.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Lol you know that you can't put an arguement up against my claim. You plough that money into any of the top 8 clubs and possibly Sunderland and Newcastle and they would of delivered. Maybe your club pissed of a gypsy?

What arguement (sic) needs to be put up? You haven't made an arguement (sic), you've just made a baseless claim.

Why are you here? Nobody on here gives a shit about Everton. Now fuck off and hope that we don't want one of your best players because, just like Lescott, if we want Arteta or Pienaar we will take them. Prick.

PS. You couldn't even get past the last 32 in the Europa League. LOL!

Take away your key players and see how far you get. If you do want some of our players we'll make you pay over the odds again and we can improve our squad.

BlueBoy2010 said:
dref619 said:
WOULD YOU FUCK
So Everton having 272 million to spend we wouldn't win the league? I think we know that we would. We wouldn't blow it like yourselves we'd spend it wisely. We've been 4th before through spending nothing you can't event make it spending over a 1/4 billion pounds. Everton have the clout were a successful club yourselves are let's face it a joke

You sir are a joke and a tosser of the highest order.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Take away your key players and see how far you get. If you do want some of our players we'll make you pay over the odds again and we can improve our squad.

We did and look how far we got!
Why is it Neverton think they're the only club who's players get injured?
Lad, this board is running slow enough today, we don't need you using up our bandwith with your bitter, bitter bile do us a favour, p*ss off and discuss your favourite rice dish on "when skies are grey" for a bit.

BlueBoy2010 said:

We can all make excuses up about losing key players throughout the season.
Eg.
Adebayor (a 1 in 2 goals per game striker) missed a third of the season through warranted and unwarranted suspensions, injury and nearly being murdered. If non of that had happened we'd have had 4th place sewn up weeks ago. See? blah blah blah...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.