Sky Sports News

BlueBoy2010 said:
quiet_riot said:
Evertone have done fuck all in the 10 years that we've come form the depths of the 3rd division to just missing out on CL football.

I know who I'd rather play for.
Last 10 years we have seen 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 5th, 4th a semi final in League Cup (something your fans loved) and a FA Cup final beating Man Utd at Wembley along the way. What have you done in never mind the last 10 years the last 40?!
In the last 40 years, we've won the FA Cup, League Cup twice, European Cup Winners Cup and a few Charity Shields aswell as being runners up in the old Division one a number of times. As for the last ten years we've gone from the 3rd tier of English football to the brink of Champions League football, built a state of the art stadium aswell as becoming the worlds wealthiest football club who are only going to get stronger.

What has your club done in the last ten years?.

10.Goater_Legend said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Last 10 years we have seen 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 5th, 4th a semi final in League Cup (something your fans loved) and a FA Cup final beating Man Utd at Wembley along the way. What have you done in never mind the last 10 years the last 40?!
In the last 40 years, we've won the FA Cup, League Cup twice, European Cup Winners Cup and a few Charity Shields aswell as being runners up in the old Division one a number of times. As for the last ten years we've gone from the 3rd tier of English football to the brink of Champions League football, built a state of the art stadium aswell as becoming the worlds wealthiest football club who are only going to get stronger.

Didn't I just list it? we didn't just come on the brink of top 4 we actually done it, spending nothing in the process and finishing about the (hard to say this) European Cup holders at the time. The last 10 years have treated Everton well considering we have a net spend of £3m per year so for 10 years we've spent £30m considering you have spent alot more than that in the last year never mind 10 then I'd say we're a success. Also investment is around the corner for Everton expect to see a take over very soon. We dont need to blow £272m give Everton £30m and we'll be in the top 4 no doubt about it. We need a RW, RB though Seamus Coleman is looking great so he could even come in next season and a striker.

BlueBoy2010 said:
quiet_riot said:
Evertone have done fuck all in the 10 years that we've come form the depths of the 3rd division to just missing out on CL football.

I know who I'd rather play for.

Maths not your strong point............. yawn

this being the same clown saying how far in the league they were gonna finish in front of us earlier on this season.... only causes arguements everytime he logs on. still cannot understand other teams forums.

Why do Everton fans feel the need the come on here and tell us how good they are?

Every week it's a different dipper telling us how big and important a club they are.

We don't care. Fuck off to a shoplifting forum or something.

Bitter, self pitying rats.

BlueBoy2010 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Didn't I just list it? we didn't just come on the brink of top 4 we actually done it, spending nothing in the process and finishing about the (hard to say this) European Cup holders at the time. The last 10 years have treated Everton well considering we have a net spend of £3m per year so for 10 years we've spent £30m considering you have spent alot more than that in the last year never mind 10 then I'd say we're a success. Also investment is around the corner for Everton expect to see a take over very soon. We dont need to blow £272m give Everton £30m and we'll be in the top 4 no doubt about it. We need a RW, RB though Seamus Coleman is looking great so he could even come in next season and a striker.

I wouldn't.
You as a club are an also-ran, exactly as we were before the takeover.
You've got fuck all going for you, we are on the up, you have nowhere to go.

stony said:
Why do Everton fans feel the need the come on here and tell us how good they are?

Every week it's a different dipper telling us how big and important a club they are.

We don't care. Fuck off to a shoplifting forum or something.

Bitter, self pitying rats.

CLAPPING-GIF.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.