Sky Sports News

BlueBoy2010 said:
You lot are so fucking deluded it is halrious to watch. We have many things to look forward to infact every Everton fan is very, very confident about next season and why wouldn't we be? A midfield that has players such as Fellaini, Arteta, Rodwell, Pienaar, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov and Osman a defense with Jagielka, Baines, Heitinga, Yobo and Distin and Yakubu who if he can get his fitness back will easily score plenty. Also so what if you've won a European trophy in the last 40 years? Since you last won a trophy (a crappy LC) we've won 2 league titles, 2 FA Cups and a European Cup Winners Cup. Add to that never being out of the league and 9 finals. You'll never be a European force you're a joke. Always have been and no amount of money will change anyone's mind. Same old shitty City.

We don't need to change people's opinions, just keep buying the best players until we win. The law of averages says we must succeed, so it's rather inevitable. We weren't like you-- we were facing relegation for much of the last 20 years.

Truly, the delusion lies with you. Our owner's wealth rivals the Japanese central bank. Now, how's your outlook compared to that? Really, it's hard to get mad at people like you because of the virtually assured odds of our success.

NewbBlue said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
You lot are so fucking deluded it is halrious to watch. We have many things to look forward to infact every Everton fan is very, very confident about next season and why wouldn't we be? A midfield that has players such as Fellaini, Arteta, Rodwell, Pienaar, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov and Osman a defense with Jagielka, Baines, Heitinga, Yobo and Distin and Yakubu who if he can get his fitness back will easily score plenty. Also so what if you've won a European trophy in the last 40 years? Since you last won a trophy (a crappy LC) we've won 2 league titles, 2 FA Cups and a European Cup Winners Cup. Add to that never being out of the league and 9 finals. You'll never be a European force you're a joke. Always have been and no amount of money will change anyone's mind. Same old shitty City.

We don't need to change people's opinions, just keep buying the best players until we win. The law of averages says we must succeed, so it's rather inevitable. We weren't like you-- we were facing relegation for much of the last 20 years.

Truly, the delusion lies with you. Our owner's wealth rivals the Japanese central bank. Now, how's your outlook compared to that? Really, it's hard to get mad at people like you because of the virtually assured odds of our success.

What if Everton find new owners, since they seem to be in rather a good position compared to their red neighbours?

blue_robb said:
NewbBlue said:

What if Everton find new owners, since they seem to be in rather a good position compared to their red neighbours?

Not too concerned with Everton, TBH. If our owners lost a billion pounds tomorrow, the entire value of Man U, they wouldn't notice it on the balance sheet. If they lost Bill Gates' entire fortune, that might-- MIGHT-- be cause for a small headache, but still only a small fraction of their wealth. That's how insanely rich they are. ;)

But I wish you and your fans well nonetheless. A more competitive league to me is more fun to watch.

Personally I think it's great that Bluemoon gives people like
BlueBoy2010 a place to vent their frustration. It must be
galling knowing that your team were probably better than
the recognised scousers this season and still failed to finish
above them. Still, I have to give you credit for trying to make
yourself feel better by attacking a club that will finish above
the pair of you. Some people might say "Typical scouser" but
not I. I say well done that boy/girl ? (it's fairly obvious that
puberty is an adventure that still awaits you). If you work hard
and really wish for it you may be lucky enough to be transformed
into a true blue City fan. Somehow, I just don't believe you have
the nescessary qualities.

Harry Godwin said:
Personally I think it's great that Bluemoon gives people like
BlueBoy2010 a place to vent their frustration. It must be
galling knowing that your team were probably better than
the recognised scousers this season and still failed to finish
above them. Still, I have to give you credit for trying to make
yourself feel better by attacking a club that will finish above
the pair of you. Some people might say "Typical scouser" but
not I. I say well done that boy/girl ? (it's fairly obvious that
puberty is an adventure that still awaits you). If you work hard
and really wish for it you may be lucky enough to be transformed
into a true blue City fan. Somehow, I just don't believe you have
the nescessary qualities.

Thought that was going to be a limerick!

BlueBoy2010 said:

apart from the fact that your manager will fuck off to a bigger job at the first opportunity, you're still stuck with your quaint victorian ground with restricted views for visiting fans, you have fuck all money, you have a shit owner who wants out yesterday and you're all fucking deluded with a great bit chip on your shoulders, every last one of you.

remind me again about everton's recent record in europe. villareal? dinamo bucharest? standard liege? benfica? that's right the blue dippers are the only english club to suffer the disgrace of being knocked out of both the champions league and the uefa cup at the first hurdle in the same season.

now do one.

BlueBoy2010 said:

you're hilarious mate! stop living in the past, the future is where it's at! How long do you really think Fellaini, Arteta, Pienaar and Cahil will stay for without champs league? or europa league even? Not very long, especially when city come knockin! Twat.

Isnt that the same team they had this season? ok so you had a few injuries, didnt we!!!!

end of, go back to Goodison this forum is ours, forum is ours,.....

prima

Rodwell pledged his future to Everton didn't Rooney do this as well?Your manager will be gone as soon as he gets offered the Utd job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.