Sky sports news

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Totalitarianism is just around the corner.
We all laughed when the Porto official claimed our fans were out of order with "You're not incredible" when it was aimed at Hulk, but I can see any chants that hurt a player's feelings being outlawed within 5 years.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It always amuses me when people use the term intellectual pejoratively.

Please tell me you're being ironic? PLEASE???!!! That online Thesaurus you've got linked on your favorites bar is serving you well.

SWP's back said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Totalitarianism is just around the corner.
We all laughed when the Porto official claimed our fans were out of order with "You're not incredible" when it was aimed at Hulk, but I can see any chants that hurt a player's feelings being outlawed within 5 years.
The best one i've ever heard was 'she's here, she's there, she's every fuckinwhere Neville's wife, Neville's wife', when we played Everton in the early 90's. Southall's wife was rumoured to be a bit of a slag.

peoffrey said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It always amuses me when people use the term intellectual pejoratively.

Please tell me you're being ironic? PLEASE???!!! That online Thesaurus you've got linked on your favorites bar is serving you well.
I think you will find that GDM is just learned and ermmm well, intellectual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.