Sky Sports News's Top Midfielders In the Prem

jimharri said:
blue dallas said:
tony gayle is a typical cockney sky red.
like most of those so called 'experts' on sky , if they were that well read on the game
they'd be coaches and managers, instead of being pundits!
this list is endless...
andy gray.
paul merson
phil thompson
scott minto... wtf.
charlie nicholas......... get the picture.
Cross Nicholas off that list. He always has a lot of time for us. If we're playing shite, he'll say so. Fair enough. More importantly, he'll praise us if we deserve it, unlike most of the wankers you've named!

Yeah. I value Charlie's opinion. He's a very fair minded character and will say it as it is. He's often had positive comments to say about us.

I heard that Tosser Jason 'TALK SHITE' Cundy say the other morning that Superman could not be the best midfielder in the prem purely because we had been in the bottom 3 Arsehole.
By the way the same Tony Gale tipped us for relegation last season when Sven got the job.

I heard that Tosser Jason 'TALK SHITE' Cundy say the other morning that Superman could not be the best midfielder in the prem purely because we had been in the bottom 3 Arsehole.
By the way the same Tony Gale tipped us for relegation last season when Sven got the job.

Matty said:
It's calendar year rather than season so far. Ireland has been one of the best midfielders in the Prem since August, however he wasn't even in the running for that accolade between January and May. If he can make the entire year of 2009 as good as the start of this season then he'll be in with a shout next year, definitely.

Ireland has loads of ability, and something not all the others have........goals! However, he needs to stay consistent. Now he's getting noticed he will get extra 'attention' from opponents on the pitch. Has he got the mentality to keep consistently working at his game week in week out? That is what the best players do. He has got enough talent.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimharri said:
Cross Nicholas off that list. He always has a lot of time for us. If we're playing shite, he'll say so. Fair enough. More importantly, he'll praise us if we deserve it, unlike most of the wankers you've named!

Yeah. I value Charlie's opinion. He's a very fair minded character and will say it as it is. He's often had positive comments to say about us.
loves purple nose... if he was so great he`d be coaching.
nothing player, nothing pundit..

It was best midfielder on 2008, as good as he has been this season he was poor at the end of last season and doesn't deserve to be on the list.

Look out for the 2009 one though.

Superman shits all over Carrick. Not that i expect any of the media to ever give us any credit.

Least MOTD have stopped putting us on last every week though.

Superman shits all over Carrick. Not that i expect any of the media to ever give us any credit.

Least MOTD have stopped putting us on last every week though.

Strikers. Same story.
Rooney
Adebayor
Torres
Drogba
Berbatov
Agbonlahor.

Big 4 + Villa. Villa will be on the downward soon, hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.