Sky Sports tip off "Argentina 78" Derby day plans????

warpig said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Oh I don't know, start the roll first? Not just lob it at someone xD I'm sorry but that's hilarious.

it was aimed at the pitch but veered off shortyl into flight. like a badly aimed laser guided rocket it unfortunately homed straight into this guys big bald head. i used an andrex comfort bog roll last time and im thinking this extra softness may have had an adverse effect on direciton and unravellability. im now thinking this was the wrong sort of bog roll? can any successful throwers recommend a different brand?
tie one end to a cute little puppy.lob said puppy,should improve unravellability.

chedinho said:
warpig said:
it was aimed at the pitch but veered off shortyl into flight. like a badly aimed laser guided rocket it unfortunately homed straight into this guys big bald head. i used an andrex comfort bog roll last time and im thinking this extra softness may have had an adverse effect on direciton and unravellability. im now thinking this was the wrong sort of bog roll? can any successful throwers recommend a different brand?
tie one end to a cute little puppy.lob said puppy,should improve unravellability.

Twat, I'm reporting you to the RSPCA for that.
Royal Society For Prevention of chucking Andrex

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm --

chedinho said:
warpig said:

Royal Society For Prevention of chucking Andrex<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm --<br /><br />
chedinho said:
warpig said:

warpig said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Oh I don't know, start the roll first? Not just lob it at someone xD I'm sorry but that's hilarious.

you could try the missus' sanitary pad things, them with wings, they might even glide unless they're used, then they'd be abit soggy, eww what bloody mess that'd be :(

TueartsCossackSpray said:
chedinho said:

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm --

chedinho said:

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm --

chedinho said:

I can only assume you're trying to get to 25 posts with that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.