Sky Sports

BlueMo' said:
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/12/10/united-revel-in-city-slaughter-at-halftime-on-twitter-get-muller/

Too soon, they started laughing too soon

Good call. Will they ever learn?

It's not even just Sky Sports, in addition to Quinn/Tyler BS, former USMNT dare I say "legend" Eric Wynalda refused to give City any credit, even went as far as to say "so what, who cares that they won " Then directly after the post match analysis the show directly after that shrugged off City's win and couldn't wait to talk about United's 1-0 victory.

He's utter shithead, I hope him Quinn get caught in an uncompromising position in a Munich gay bar

MillionDollarDream said:
It's not even just Sky Sports, in addition to Quinn/Tyler BS, former USMNT dare I say "legend" Eric Wynalda refused to give City any credit, even went as far as to say "so what, who cares that they won " Then directly after the post match analysis the show directly after that shrugged off City's win and couldn't wait to talk about United's 1-0 victory.

Complain, that is just shit that is.

stony said:
baildon blue said:
When City were 2-0 down Tyler and Quinn were enjoying themselves . In the end they had to be quite positive about City .

I turned the telly off and watched the rest of the game on a foreign stream because Quinn and Tyler were annoying me so much. Pair of utter *****. When Silva scored they couldn't have been more dismissive and downright disrespectful if they'd tried.
That plastic rag twat Goldstein is currently trying to stir the shit on talksport too "A massive, massive mistake by Pellegrini" fuck off Goldstein you ****.

Do you not know how to alter volume?

dobingsdobber said:
lunebleu said:
I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.
I've just thrown the budgie at my cheese and onion pie

Too fucking right.

I have flushed the cat down the toilet, the little ginger twat.

Ban-jani said:
stony said:
baildon blue said:
When City were 2-0 down Tyler and Quinn were enjoying themselves . In the end they had to be quite positive about City .

I turned the telly off and watched the rest of the game on a foreign stream because Quinn and Tyler were annoying me so much. Pair of utter *****. When Silva scored they couldn't have been more dismissive and downright disrespectful if they'd tried.
That plastic rag twat Goldstein is currently trying to stir the shit on talksport too "A massive, massive mistake by Pellegrini" fuck off Goldstein you ****.

Do you not know how to alter volume?

Do you not know anything about internet security ?

sky gave city no credit whatsoever , apparently bayern were complacent , shreeves and looney hoddle just wanted to talk about pellegrinis after match, interview , what a pair of wankers , Sky are running scared now , they know we are here to stay and we are going to put yoooonited firmly in their place for the forseeable future , and they will stoop to any level to pacify there rag subscribers , i think its hilarious.

mancunial said:
He's utter shithead, I hope him Quinn get caught in an uncompromising position in a Munich gay bar
He might enjoy that Quinn . Do you think Niall and Martin share a bed together . Like Morcambe and Wise . Only thing about Niall and Martin there not very funny .

TCIB said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Complain, that is just shit that is.

He must be screwing somebody at FOX because he's been fired twice before for this type of behavior on air. In HD it looked like he and Brian McBride were crying because they had just lost a ton of money betting on a Munich victory. It was the worst post game show I've ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.