Sky Sports

lol i had the german skysports stream instead of my own ss2 that i pay for.

Was very good, no bullshit to fill gaps just good commentary really for the most part.

SrilankanBlue said:
YCNMIU

BbKPluXIgAAz5e9.jpg:large

The scum media must sell a sack full papers when they put a big fuck off rag pro headline because most of them have one disgusting

gmckennasell said:
sky gave city no credit whatsoever , apparently bayern were complacent , shreeves and looney hoddle just wanted to talk about pellegrinis after match, interview , what a pair of wankers , Sky are running scared now , they know we are here to stay and we are going to put yoooonited firmly in their place for the forseeable future , and they will stoop to any level to pacify there rag subscribers , i think its hilarious.

Thought sky were out of order but they were same with us when we won 2-0 in munich.

baildon blue said:
mancunial said:
He's utter shithead, I hope him Quinn get caught in an uncompromising position in a Munich gay bar
He might enjoy that Quinn . Do you think Niall and Martin share a bed together . Like Morcambe and Wise . Only thing about Niall and Martin there not very funny .
''Would you like a cup of coffee Eric?''
''I'd rather have a tea, Ern!''

Classic. They don't write them like that any more!

jimharri said:
baildon blue said:
mancunial said:
He's utter shithead, I hope him Quinn get caught in an uncompromising position in a Munich gay bar
He might enjoy that Quinn . Do you think Niall and Martin share a bed together . Like Morcambe and Wise . Only thing about Niall and Martin there not very funny .
''Would you like a cup of coffee Eric?''
''I'd rather have a tea, Ern!''

Classic. They don't write them like that any more!
That's funny Jim . Your the next Dave Allen .

gooner2 said:
gmckennasell said:
sky gave city no credit whatsoever , apparently bayern were complacent , shreeves and looney hoddle just wanted to talk about pellegrinis after match, interview , what a pair of wankers , Sky are running scared now , they know we are here to stay and we are going to put yoooonited firmly in their place for the forseeable future , and they will stoop to any level to pacify there rag subscribers , i think its hilarious.

Thought sky were out of order but they were same with us when we won 2-0 in munich.
The media know the majority of their viewers are Utd fans. They comment and present with them in mind

I think tonight's coverage plus that sports page from the Torygraph proves once and for all it is an agenda - we could win the treble for the next 5 years and a negative media slant would be put on it! Inside they are hurting - our second string beat the best club team in the World!!!!!! Get in!!!!!

blue for life said:
I think tonight's coverage plus that sports page from the Torygraph proves once and for all it is an agenda - we could win the treble for the next 5 years and a negative media slant would be put on it! Inside they are hurting - our second string beat the best club team in the World!!!!!! Get in!!!!!

Exactly! Fuck 'em. Enjoy the ride. These sort of headlines only work in our favour if wee Davey ends up staying for the foreseeable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.