SKY TV!

droylsdenblue

Just phoned Sky tv and told them I was skint and was cancelling Skysports, They responded with a 20% discount on my total bill for 6 months....worth a phone call guys!

i have family members who work for call centres, and they know exactly how to work these companies for all theyre worth.

I've just taken my 1st ever Sky contract out tonight (I've finally relented at 35 years of age!)

Any tips on how I can get a better deal?

£37 per month

Free Sky + box
Sky Sports 1
Movies 1
Evening & Weekend Calls
Broadband
Entertainment package
£50 M&S vouchers.

Can I get anything else out of them?

Dale Blue said:
I've just taken my 1st ever Sky contract out tonight (I've finally relented at 35 years of age!)

Any tips on how I can get a better deal?

£37 per month

Free Sky + box
Sky Sports 1
Movies 1
Evening & Weekend Calls
Broadband
Entertainment package
£50 M&S vouchers.

Can I get anything else out of them?

you cant milk hem just after youve signes, wait 3-4 months then just say youve spoke to virgin who are offering a better deal

Aw man! Thats my chips peed on. They've told me that If I cancel the 12 month contract before it runs it course, I have to pay the remainder of it anyway!

I'm moving house soon, anyone got a tip on how to get the bastards to write off the £60 they want to charge me to wire up the new house??

Cake said:
I'm moving house soon, anyone got a tip on how to get the bastards to write off the £60 they want to charge me to wire up the new house??

tell them to feck off...be prepared to cancel and reason that you still want sky but dont think its fair to charge because youre moving....

Never get anything us.

"Were fed up and going to cancel" "Ok your account will be cancelled at the end of the month"

Doh.

I signed up to the following on Saturday:

Free Sky HD STB
Free Install
Free HD Pack for 12 Months
Half Price Sky Sub for 12 Months

Well happy with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.