SKY TV!

My mate tried to call their bluff a while back... rang them up and said he didnt think he could afford his particular package anymore and they just said "ok sir when would you like to cancel your subscription".... so it dont work all the time!

Although i got quite a good deal... free installation, free skyplus box, £50 m&s vouchers and maxi broadband for midi price.

Cake said:
I'm moving house soon, anyone got a tip on how to get the bastards to write off the £60 they want to charge me to wire up the new house??

If your out of the intial 12 month contract just give notice for when you move, and asubscribe as a new customer at the new address with free install/ HD+ box etc.

droylsdenblue said:
Cake said:
I'm moving house soon, anyone got a tip on how to get the bastards to write off the £60 they want to charge me to wire up the new house??

tell them to feck off...be prepared to cancel and reason that you still want sky but dont think its fair to charge because youre moving....

Done - all costs of moving covered, told them wanted to donwgrade package as was to expensive and got it all half price for 6 months to boot!! SUCKERS!!!

TimmyP said:
I signed up to the following on Saturday:

Free Sky HD STB
Free Install
Free HD Pack for 12 Months
Half Price Sky Sub for 12 Months

Well happy with that.

Bloody hell, not bad at all that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.