Sleep Deprivation

Goaters

I’ve got 3 young kids and probably average about 5 hours sleep a night due to one of the little angels being awake screaming at numerous points of the night.

The odd thing is my wife seems to be fairly chirpy despite a lack of sleep but I turn into the walking dead and it is really hard to function during a day.

Do people find that’s the hardest part of parenthood?

Can my fellow bluemooners function with 5/6 hours a night like maggie thatcher or is sleeping a vital part of you not being a miserable sod?

I’ve got 3 young kids and probably average about 5 hours sleep a night due to one of the little angels being awake screaming at numerous points of the night.

The odd thing is my wife seems to be fairly chirpy despite a lack of sleep but I turn into the walking dead and it is really hard to function during a day.

Can my fellow bluemooners function with 5/6 hours a night like maggie thatcher or is sleeping a vital part of you not being a miserable sod?
Siesta is the way forward.

For the record, the claim that Thatcher could function routinely on five hours sleep or less was a myth perpetrated by her team in an attempt to promote the sociopathic woman as somehow in possession of superhuman powers.

You're right to be cautious.

It's against the law to give children under five any alcohol apart from under medical supervision in an emergency.
Lock me up. My lad when he was little used to have everything we ate and loved strawberries which had been soaked in Amaretto and god knows where we would have stood with the mother in laws trifle at Christmas, it had that much alcohol in it was a fire risk.

Anyway I dont think he's planning on giving his children a bottle of Buckfast.

1 year old and 4 year old , both love a cry during the night. It’s bloody hard.

Only thing that wakes me up is a run and shower, then I feel more human for the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.