Sleep Deprivation

Lock me up. My lad when he was little used to have everything we ate and loved strawberries which had been soaked in Amaretto and god knows where we would have stood with the mother in laws trifle at Christmas, it had that much alcohol in it was a fire risk.

Anyway I dont think he's planning on giving his children a bottle of Buckfast.

That wasn't the point of my post. It isn't judgemental or hectoring. If a kid has to go to hospital or see the GP for an unrelated illness and the parents admit the kid has had alcohol or it shows up on a test, what do you think is likely to happen?

Safeguarding call to social services and unnecessary hassle and bother for loving and attentive parents.

Exposing babies to alcohol is likely to make them more irritable over the longer term, not less.

I always found ear plugs help. They only cry themselves back to sleep eventually and as long as you left a couple of spare nappies, a glass of milk and a couple of rusks in the cot they eventually learn how to take care of themselves.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.