Slight disagreement in the gents with homosexual undertones

kippaxwarrior said:
WOW!!
I must of been really pissed last night as i cant even remember making this thread
And i see this as turned into some kind of Carry On film!!
Sorry if i went off on one
You weren't pissed, just a bit dazed from the hammering you took in the bogs.

kippaxwarrior said:
WOW!!
I must of been really pissed last night as i cant even remember making this thread

No need to apologise. It's turned in to a classic :-)

Cheesy said:
kippaxwarrior said:
WOW!!

No need to apologise. It's turned in to a classic :-)

agreed..funniest thing I've read on ere..

Had it come to blows I'm sure everyone would have stuck up for him..but at least he was stopped from goin too far, had it carried on he'd have ended up on top of the bloke and would have needed pullin off...

kippaxwarrior said:
WOW!!

A huge round of applause for KW for having the balls to come back! Well done Blue!

Re: FIGHT IN THE TOILET

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm a proper soft arsed bastard but even I fail to see this as a 'fight', it sounds like a couple of bitches arguing about who their favourite member of JLS is or something, fuck me, it isn't a fight unless someone dies or ends up in intensive care.

Well one of them had intensive hand cream for dry hands....Does that count????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.