Slovan Bratislava (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

What it is now is everyone can play in it and the dead rubbers are awful, the elite competition should just be for the elite teams that win their respective leagues IMO but it isn't going to happen because money talks.

This seeding and coefficient nonsense has got to end too, if they are going to stick with the format the way it is (They wont because some idiot will change the format again just because they can) they need to stop giving "Bigger" leagues more teams giving those countries a better chance of winning the competition.
so city, real madrid, bayer and inter in the ucl this season according to you then? 4 clubs? maybe psg too?

so city, real madrid, bayer and inter in the ucl this season according to you then? 4 clubs? maybe psg too?

No, ALL of the champions of every European league, you know the way it used to be. You think there are only 4 leagues in Europe?

No, ALL of the champions of every European league, you know the way it used to be. You think there are only 4 leagues in Europe?
no i don’t but people are complaining here incessantly about having to play against slovan who are the champions, the slovakian league is not elite but they still have to play and win it and then qualify for the ucl.

no i don’t but people are complaining here incessantly about having to play against slovan who are the champions, the slovakian league is not elite but they still have to play and win it and then qualify for the ucl.

Nope I give every league the credit, knockout competition for me and the champions of every league recognised as participants.

You'll find most legacy fans don't think that way about other teams, they have a little more respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.