Gvardiol
Lewis
Nunes
Foden
McAtee
Savinho
Erling
Grealish

this team will be more than good enough, with Erling coming off after 60 minutes

Right up there with the American pre-season press conferences for weirdest most off topic press conference, completely useless questions all round.

I’m assuming I could beat these on my own so we need to be giving minutes to Nunes and Mcatee, plus whoever from the EDS.
None of the EDS have flown over. We have a 19 man squad, 16 outfield players.

Couldn't hear either on what I watched so gave up.

Waiting for the media to tell us, oh wait...... there's only united news today.
Some (presumably slovakian) women talking over it? I had that too, stopped after the first question, you missed absolutely nothing. Colossal waste of everybody's time and Pep seemed to show that was his feelings too.

Some (presumably slovakian) women talking over it? I had that too, stopped after the first question, you missed absolutely nothing. Colossal waste of everybody's time and Pep seemed to show that was his feelings too.
Even when she stopped jibbering, I had my volume at 100, and still couldn't hear question or answer, but no doubt the thursday cup red team conferences will be covered in full, with full transcripts.

I've even tried the official site and still can't hear anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.