Slovan Bratislava (A) - Tues 1st Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Lewis, Akanji, Stones, Gvardiol, Nunes, Kovacic, Savinho, Grealish, Foden, Haaland

Subs: Ortega, Walker, Dias, Doku, Bernardo, Gundogan, Carson, O'reilly, Wright, Mcatee

Is it inevitable that Vladimir Weiss will score against his old club?

I'm still surprised he didn't do better with us, after a stunning performance v Barca in the Joan Gamper Trophy game at the Nou Camp.

This should be one of our easiest games this side of Christmas, so we need to rotate a few.

Ortega
Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Stones Kovacic
Savinho Nunes Foden Doku
McAtee
This would be my team too, although if I’m Haaland I’m desperate to play in these sorts of games.

Also, times like this we really miss having the likes of Garcia and Harwood-Bellis around the team. That’s the price of the clubs recent academy sales strategy I guess.

John Stones needs to be in this game. I’m not sure why Pep is not playing him and don’t buy into the he might get injured malarkey. Any player might get injured and John Boy showed his nous and quick football brains when he scored in the last seconds against that lot the other week.
Come on Pep get John Stones on that pitch.

We should be getting this won first half then resting key players.

Peps already set his stall out for a long attritional season by resting and rotating players in the early part of this season.

He knows Foden, Stones, KDB (Rodri) will all arrive at the latter end of the season firing on all cylinders when everyone else's key players will be fucked from playing 60+ games.

Ake will be back soon with Oscar and Echeverri due to come in January. We just need to be in and around the top when we start to really click.

Is it inevitable that Vladimir Weiss will score against his old club?

I'm still surprised he didn't do better with us, after a stunning performance v Barca in the Joan Gamper Trophy game at the Nou Camp.
Completely forgot about him and didn’t realise he played for this lot! Looked like he had bags of potential at one point but never really got going for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.