Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
_______________Ortega______________

Walker_____Stones_____Akanji_____EDS LB

________________Nunes_______________

___________Foden______Mcatee_____

Savio_________Gundogan_________Doku
Surprised if Eddie doesn't start - no real need for rest.
I'd be tempted to play Rico and push Phil higher up if we're not going with the Viking
Other than that looks decent enough to get the win.

_______________Ortega______________

Walker_____Stones_____Akanji_____EDS LB

________________Nunes_______________

___________Foden______Mcatee_____

Savio_________Gundogan_________Doku
Need to play best team we need to get 3 points on board to get top 8 can’t be dealing with play offs and more games

They lost 5-1 to Celtic. I am not saying we should be disrespectful and play the EDS lads, but surely the likes of Stones, McAtee, and Nunes should be playing? These are top players who deserve more minutes than what they are currently getting.

They lost 5-1 to Celtic. I am not saying we should be disrespectful and play the EDS lads, but surely the likes of Stones, McAtee, and Nunes should be playing? These are top players who deserve more minutes than what they are currently getting.
Another fucking international break on the horizon, play our strongest team.

Another fucking international break on the horizon, play our strongest team.
I would save that for Fulham. Surely, we need to make sure these guys get some minutes? Stonesy will play for England, but Nunes and McAtee won't be playing during the international break, so this is the perfect opportunity for them, IMO.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.