Slovenia v England.

Fuck me they are seriously trying to big up us going undefeated? Have you seen our fucking group? My Sunday league team could give those teams a fucking game.

The twats that are the FA have already took the money from my account for the Switzerland and Estonia games....they are fuckin September and October!

Fuck me they are seriously trying to big up us going undefeated? Have you seen our fucking group? My Sunday league team could give those teams a fucking game.

It will be the same as the world cup in that we breeze through the group and get found out at the main event.

Wales will end up doing better than England at the Euro's in my opinion.

England means a lot to me but this current setup and pool of current players for what is a great footballing nation is an absolute joke.

I really hope these talented young players we have coming through, not just at u21 level but lower down as well live up to their potential because watching England is becoming a chore rather than enjoyment.

To be fair, Townsend usually actually plays pretty well for England, a bit like Welbeck. If it was club football then they'd be nowhere near my team, but they both seem to play a bit better for England, while everyone else plays far, far worse.

Real question is why are you going ?

It's like at city mate,you get points for the games you attend,they call them caps......as I stand now,I have enough "caps" for 4 tickets for each England game in the Euro's.......guaranteed.......shit I know,but it's a good laugh.

It's like at city mate,you get points for the games you attend,they call them caps......as I stand now,I have enough "caps" for 4 tickets for each England game in the Euro's.......guaranteed.......shit I know,but it's a good laugh.
Don't be banking on staying out there too long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.