Slowest player in the Prem this season?

Hey all you rags in here: United are on soon, get your red shirts out and start cheering and shut up about City's players.

Howard Webb
I just don't think he's quick enough to get up Alex Ferguson's arse anymore!

Akira said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Garcia has to be a shout for this
He makes Mertesacker looks good.
Mertesacker should look better than Garcia, he isn't a Centre Half ! He's a Midfielder playing as an emergency Centre Half as we have so many injuries.

The thing about Garcia, is that when he signed, the rest of the squad were overseas and he had to do one on one training.

I can vividly remember the website having some huge article spouting on about his speed and recovery being astonishing. Of course, what I never realised at the time was perhaps they forgot to mention that it was astonishingly bad and not as they led us to believe astonishingly good.

Paul11/12 said:
I've seen quickest player competitions in the past, but never a slowest player, I think we could win that 1!

It wasn't that long ago that we had the widest pitch, tallest floodlights and did quite well in the masters football(I'd look forward to that all year) at least it would give me something to shout about!

I smell raggery.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.