Slowest player in the Prem this season?

bluemoonste said:
Our fastest member of staff is the medic.... he's rapid. Have u seen how fast he gets across the pitch.

Give him a ball n get him on the wing !!

There's no point, Bobby doesn't play wingers ;)

Maicon for sure, he is a shell of himself at Inter. He couldn't run past anyone while playing wingback against Southampton.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Gareth barry or garcia would get beat by a tortoise with a broken leg and its handbrake on:)

Think with Barry people find it hard to get that world cup incident out of their minds.

Garcia, esp considering his relative youth is amazingly slow.

Paul11/12 said:
I've seen quickest player competitions in the past, but never a slowest player, I think we could win that 1!

It wasn't that long ago that we had the widest pitch, tallest floodlights and did quite well in the masters football(I'd look forward to that all year) at least it would give me something to shout about!

Joe Hart, rarely leaves his box. Almost static.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
Barry looks the slowest, I don't know why. Probably he isn't the slowest in whole league though. When he is playing for England it looks like a zombie that makes everyone around him slower. I am glad he was dropped in last game and suddenly England look exciting and actually quite good.

I thought it was impossible to get slower than Barry and then we signed Garcia.. he makes Barry look very agile and quick footed

LOL no just related ;)

Barry is terribly slow now so is Garcia. Pace in the mid is a huge problem for us, Silva is quite slow at times too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.