Sly sky dig

Uber Blue said:
Sibrady said:
Please tell me this is a wum! Sick of people making big deals out of nothing and feeling sorry for ourselves all the time! It's like a small club mentality!! Were a massive club now and are finally in the spotlight fir the right reasons rather than being shite! Some city fans need to realise that there will be people out there putting us down (although I really don't see what's wrong with what was said on sky) and learn not to rise to it! We have more important things to be worrying about like trying to finish 2nd in the league and finally winning some silver! If these people put as much effort in doing this and stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills they might actually see the bigger picture and that were on the verge of something massive! Let's all forget what's going on outside the club and really get behind everything about the club! Sorry about the rant I mean no offence but it just annoys the hell out of me!

Suspicious?

Not suspicious at all. It's a rag twat's post. End of!

Uber Blue said:
Sibrady said:
Please tell me this is a wum! Sick of people making big deals out of nothing and feeling sorry for ourselves all the time! It's like a small club mentality!! Were a massive club now and are finally in the spotlight fir the right reasons rather than being shite! Some city fans need to realise that there will be people out there putting us down (although I really don't see what's wrong with what was said on sky) and learn not to rise to it! We have more important things to be worrying about like trying to finish 2nd in the league and finally winning some silver! If these people put as much effort in doing this and stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills they might actually see the bigger picture and that were on the verge of something massive! Let's all forget what's going on outside the club and really get behind everything about the club! Sorry about the rant I mean no offence but it just annoys the hell out of me!

Suspicious?

Ive also noticed that there are the words 'City' 'Are' and 'Shite' in there.

Ban this rag sum with immediate effect.

Lets find where he lives and hit him with a hate campaign of such magnitude that even Adam Teese will be offering him sympathy.

awest said:
After the game the studio bloke said:

"Gary Cook and Khaldoon Al Mubarak enjoyed the performance as they have just gone into the City dressing room to congratulate the team"

I thought it was a cheap dig and didn't need to be said, perhaps i'm being paranoid.

Yeah, just finished the paperwork and have applied to re-open Prestwich Asylum!

Not a chance am i a rag! season ticket holder in the south stand! check out the memorable game thread to see which games i remember well and why! Been a season ticket holder for 14 years! i have re read what i wrote and realise some of the things i wrote did sound a little raggish! feel a little dissapointed in myself! however i was very wound up and also lay in the bath at the time!!
CTID

I understood the dig, last time we played Sunderland both Khal and Cooke went into the changing room to tell everyone about Hughes getting the sack. This time we are going in to congratulate the team?

Uber Blue said:
Sibrady said:

Suspicious?

No. It's quite well written.

Paranoia abounds.

The only dig by Sky came during the montage from the Hughes sacking game when they repeated the lie that Macini was in the stadium.

Why repeat that section of commentary when they know it to be untrue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.