Smacking your kids

Funny. Me and the missus were talking about this last night. Her and her sisters called themselves the red hand gang, and laughed at each others backsides with the aftermath of a good slap off their mum.

I was given a good slap of my mum if I was bad, and bad I was. Didn’t do any of us any harm and I have no ill feeling about it.

Be it a slap or whatever, there is no discipline now. Kids are fucking feral and only fuck knows what kind of world it will be when they spawn kids.

Funny. Me and the missus were talking about this last night. Her and her sisters called themselves the red hand gang, and laughed at each others backsides with the aftermath of a good slap off their mum.

I was given a good slap of my mum if I was bad, and bad I was. Didn’t do any of us any harm and I have no ill feeling about it.

Be it a slap or whatever, there is no discipline now. Kids are fucking feral and only fuck knows what kind of world it will be when they spawn kids.
It’s already happened mate I think we are on the 3rd generation of the the teats.

It's loopholed child abuse, no matter which way you think about it.

Well done for not having any ill feeling about it, as that's very hard to put behind for most people.

It's loopholed child abuse, no matter which way you think about it.

Well done for not having any ill feeling about it, as that's very hard to put behind for most people.
What, a slap on the arse for being naughty? She slapped me once because I ran out into the road when I was about 6. I never ran into the road again. Discipline. Not abuse.

What, a slap on the arse for being naughty? She slapped me once because I ran out into the road when I was about 6. I never ran into the road again. Discipline. Not abuse.

As I mentioned earlier, there's a HUGE difference between a pat and being beaten up by a parent.

Never smacked my 2 .They turned out 2 great young adults, as to be fair are all their freinds and peers. Almost like children can be brought up properly without hitting them.

Never smacked my 2 .They turned out 2 great young adults, as to be fair are all their freinds and peers. Almost like children can be brought up properly without hitting them.
Did the parents of their friends and peers say they never hit their kids?

Did the parents of their friends and peers say they never hit their kids?
The ones we are friendly with.that had children around the same time, didn't, the others wouldn't know. Don't think it's that common now and the vast majority of chldren turn out fine.How do you know these so called feral children weren't smacked ?

I smacked my kids early on but learnt its not the best way, fortunately! I was lucky, not everyone gets to learn. And then they get labelled by those who don't know anything else than what they experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.