Small time Stoke.

Take a chill pill dudes, its all a bit of fun :-)

I've seen worse punk bands over the years with far worse lyrics! Probably even played in some lol

That comes from being stuck in the centre of Manchester, Birmingham and Nottingham mate, its bound to cause problems!

[Insert your own 'Shameless' reference here when talking about the ugly stick]

Thought it was going to be something to do with United when I read the title but that isn't too bad.

Did Guy Chambers write that for them, like he writes the music for Stoke's other musical "genius"? You know, the fat dancer.

How many posts before the stoke fans get banned? Leave now guys it will degenerate, you will insult and you will get banned.
Can't understand why anyone would join another teams fans forum.

Only for a bit of friendly banter my friend before the final.

I bear no grudges or malice towards you chaps, I'm pleased both have reached it and one of us will get to win something for a change!

Reactions of sensitive folk on both boards are a bit silly, schoolground insults typed in without too much thought!

Enjoy the build up, have a bit of a laugh, congratulate the winners after then be on your way - come over and join us too for a bit of a pre final natter!
<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... rd=Potters</a>

Theres nowt wrong with football fans having a chat, argument, difference of opinon or whatever as long as they can ignore the penis brigade and hold their own without resorting to insults!

Its a bit stressful at the minute, folk getting annoyed about ticket sales, online problems etc (and the woeful 25k tickets we have both gotten from the FA and their corporate party), but on the whole we are a sound bunch. Plenty of morons too, but I suppose thats the same here!

We have regulars from other clubs posting on our board (as well as the odd keyboard warrior), we like them and think of them as one of us! Some of them post more on ours than they do on their own!

Enjoy

Robo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.