Small time Stoke.

monkey-trousers said:
masterwig said:
People with six fingers should be able to play better than that. They have a genetic advantage!

25jxwfk.jpg

Should of known you were behind this Lee hahahahaha!!! Six finger foam fingers going to be everywhere at Wembley a week on Sat!!!

One of the most embarassing things I've ever seen, had to turn off after a few seconds but ashamed I've given them another hit

Infantile lyrics, just can't believe how old they actually are

I posted a quote on youtube and mistook Their CB Collins for Collison... He came back with...

Who's Collison?? Now we know who the inbred gimp is - you're wank and know your you are!!

To which i could not resist but rspond with...

Oh shit you're right it isn't Collison is it. My apologies it's "Johny No one gives a fuck" the young right back you got from Bournmouth because he takes an unbelievable throw in.

Love the guitarist who can't stand up on acount of his inbred club foot! His uncle dad and aunt mum must be so proud...

Your band's as shite as your Championship level club you fat inbred four eyed old ****... Be prepared for an arse raping on the 14th you six fingered idiot.

I don't think it was too harsh, It's only the truth to be fair... lol

delilahsmith said:
samharris said:
Embarrassing inbred mitten wearing six fingered eggy trumpers who drink from colostomy bags through straws...
you lot can talk with the likes of amrik gill living in your midst.

yep...theres always that ;)..

The Incontinents , what a load of shite, of there my space THE PUB - Guitar and beer,cider & cider & cider & cider drinking:[member of Cider tasting Guild Uk Board] NICK "HUGH JARS" TWISS- Drums, Non-League NortiBastards Defence Freedom Heavyweight Open Fighters Football Headbuttersv Association Grade II Member, Real Ale Tasting & Shagging In The Dark Swingers Club:
2hwpu1y.jpg

can any swap the guitar for a banjo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.