Smallest City Away Support you've ever been in

Didsbury Dave

Talk of not many tickets sold for the game in Moscow lead me to thinking that this could be the smallest City away following in years, obviously for understandable reasons.

Not including games where no away fans were allowed, what's the smallest City following you've been in, at any level? I remember being one of about 450 at anfield in the 90s but that was because of their stadium expansion.

I

around 800 I think at Colchester on a Friday night for English televisions first ever pay-per-view game.

Same at Macclesfield without the ppv aspect, but both games City sold out our allocation so not really sure that counts.

Oh,. a similar amount at Napoli 2 years ago! The scaremongers had a huge effect on that following.

Bilboblue said:
around 800 I think at Colchester on a Friday night for English televisions first ever pay-per-view game.

Same at Macclesfield without the ppv aspect, but both games City sold out our allocation so not really sure that counts.

Oh,. a similar amount at Napoli 2 years ago! The scaremongers had a huge effect on that following.

isint napoli legit and not scaremongering. they really go after you.,

Got to be Napoli. I think I counted 13 coaches parked outside in the segregated street. As that was the only way the police allowed you to get to the ground it is fair to say that we had around 700 there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.