Smalling; "City will crumble" {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Re: Smalling; "City will crumble"

I remember Smalling crumbling under pressure yesterday right before Van Persie missed the late christmas present. This guy is so 1 dimesnional it's untrue. Dribble forward two steps. Cryuff turn pass backwards.

danburge82 said:
This morning on the 08:00 news, Chris Smalling said if United keep picking up the points eventually "City will crumble".

This morning on the 08:00 news, Comrade Buka said if City keep picking up the points eventually "United will crumble".

Blue Haze said:
Who is this guy? These nothing young players go to rags and think their opinion is suddenly relevant.

Chris, lad, you're a former Fulham player and in many ways you still are.

This thread kind of makes his opinion relevant. Just saying...

Crumbling to me is more like Phil Jones falling down busting his ankle. Fani crumbling from a soft knock. Smalling crumbling for Van Persie to miss a sitter. Shrek crumbling for a pen with that disgraceful dive yesterday.

mancboy123 said:
All these quotes, all the bile, all the nonsense. To me it seems more like they are trying to convince themselves than trying to convince city.
Good point!

Now Smalling is at it!!

Quote:

Smalling said: "Soon enough, if we keep ticking these wins then they'll crumble."

Source:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/01/23/SOCCER_Man_Utd_Nightlead.html&BID=165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... ml&BID=165</a>

I would just pin this up on the dressing room wall !

What a prick!!

Re: Now Smalling is at it!!

Is there a compulsory training course upon joining the rags of how to be a complete and utter twat? Down to the last man almost they are full of big mouths, adulterers, druggies, cheats, and more. Classless club (or should I say brand to be more in-line with their commercial direction).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.