Smalling; "City will crumble" {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Theyre like a kid at school who`s trying to convince thier mates that theyre not afraid of the local bully............i`m not scared, i`m not scared i`m not scared i`m not scared ...................YES YOU FUCKIN ARE !

Mind games. If we don't destroy everton things will get real bad for us. Mancini's already flustered and Ferguson hasn't even started his mind games. He needs to just concentrate on himself and we should ignore things like this.

I can sense another Newcastle.

Dread132 said:
Mind games. If we don't destroy everton things will get real bad for us. Mancini's already flustered and Ferguson hasn't even started his mind games. He needs to just concentrate on himself and we should ignore things like this.

Never mind 'sense' a Newcastle - I smell something.

"I sense another Newcastle."

I'm getting the word.......nonce!

images

mancmackem said:
"I sense another Newcastle."

I'm getting the word.......nonce!

images

Check his posts - we have another rag in the house methinks.....

Dread132 said:

"flustered"??

You really have never watched Mancini with the press!!

Oi... GET ORF OUR LAAAND, RAG!!

Just read all 10 pages, as has been said all along, they are the ones frightened. They now have a harder schedule (still in FA cup), we have players coming back. Love fear, do dream of winning title at home against them but what would top it off would be whiskey face having a non fatal, but llife changing heart attack at the match as the reporter reminds him of his "not in my lifetime quote” so it happens in his lifetime

The latest in a new generation of gobby,arrogant,little pricks.That club really does bring out the worst in people.

The press will happily join in, and tell everyone how our title challenge is falling apart. Conveniently ignoring our record over the past three league matches is played 3, won 3 and our record over our last six league matches is better than anyone else in the league.

moomba said:
The press will happily join in, and tell everyone how our title challenge is falling apart. Conveniently ignoring our record over the past three league matches is played 3, won 3 and our record over our last six league matches is better than anyone else in the league.

Spot on, in fact best points haul for the last 7 games includes wins vs Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.
I expect us to take a commanding lead in the title race in February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.