Smalling; "City will crumble" {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
City Will Crumble.................

Says rag, Chris Smalling............

Chris Smalling believes Manchester City will "crumble" under the pressure if Man United keep up their pursuit of the league leaders.

Smalling played in United's 2-1 win at Arsenal which kept them within striking distance of their Manchester rivals, after City defeated Spurs in Sunday's early game.

And the defender believes big-spending City will collapse if United keep winning.

The 22-year-old told the Manchester Evening News: "Soon enough, if we keep ticking these wins then they'll crumble."

They're panicking, can you smell the fear....I can !

Re: City Will Crumble.................

OOOH I like crumble. Can i have custard on mine please Mr Smallthing ?

hehe ...

it's a wonder he knows about anything , he's only been at Old Crapford two minutes !

Still i suppose if he did know anything , it would be about 'crumbling' ..... after all Fulham did it often enough !

we may lose the odd game between here and the end of the season.....but so will utd and spurs and the rest

its going to be very very close

and if we dont get it this season...we will get it very soon

tick fucking tock!!!!!!

They will insist on totally playing into our hands, the thicks.

Davs 19 said:
Says rag, Chris Smalling............

Chris Smalling believes Manchester City will "crumble" under the pressure if Man United keep up their pursuit of the league leaders.

Smalling played in United's 2-1 win at Arsenal which kept them within striking distance of their Manchester rivals, after City defeated Spurs in Sunday's early game.

And the defender believes big-spending City will collapse if United keep winning.

The 22-year-old told the Manchester Evening News: "Soon enough, if we keep ticking these wins then they'll crumble."

They're panicking, can you smell the fear....I can !

Have you been on holiday,living in a cave,TV broke,computer crashed,don`t buy papers,radio knackered ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.