Smashed phone screen

Re: Smashed phone screen

They allow women to have mobile phones now? Jesus; if they ever get the vote (or worse, learn to drive), then we're screwed.

jimharri said:
They allow women to have mobile phones now? Jesus; if they ever get the vote (or worse, learn to drive), then we're screwed.

I have seen a few pointing them from a to b.

I have been quoted £ 65.00 off a guy off Facebook it's not even a month old . The whole bloody screen has shattered it's not just a crack !!!! Thank god city won as I have a bad shoulder as well ;o(

toby said:
I have been quoted £ 65.00 off a guy off Facebook it's not even a month old . The whole bloody screen has shattered it's not just a crack !!!! Thank god city won as I have a bad shoulder as well ;o(
Are you not covered on your household insurance? If you are whack in a claim for a repair or replacement.

toby said:
Beast is that you?

toby said:

another option - if you're handy (and regular readers will know I'm always up for tinkering with stuff myself before breaking/tossing things) and are looking for a less expensive fix is to search for the part(s) you need on Ebay and then do it yourself.

sometimes these things are not that difficult, and you can find the special screwdrivers (if necessary) with a kit (and instructions) to disassemble and put things back together again so it will look good as new; telephone screens especially.

Coincidence, I've just dropped & shattered the screen on my iPhone 4. Any one please recommend anywhere reliable (yet cheap) to replace the screen? Live in Stockport, work in Manchester City centre?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.