Smoke bombs on for Sunday...

jrb said:
brianstrousersnake said:
Why the fuck would anyone want to take inflatable hammers and swords in the ground(unless your about 10)?
your at a football match not an episode of the fuckin gladiators ffs

Cough!

Have you been in a cave for the last 1-2 weeks? <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210076&start=800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210076&start=800</a>

Obviously it's gone straight over your head. The point of my post.

Clown.

From your previous posts you're not going anyway. So why so bothered?

Calling fans 10 year olds?

Really good adult username ;)

Is it just me who thinks telling the club that we were going to set off a load of smoke bomb is a bit naive?! What did you expect them to say? Don't know why people just didn't arrange this via PM's and then just do it!

Nice to see some people trying to improve the atmosphere though!

bugsyblue said:
Is it just me who thinks telling the club that we were going to set off a load of smoke bomb is a bit naive?! What did you expect them to say? Don't know why people just didn't arrange this via PM's and then just do it!

Nice to see some people trying to improve the atmosphere though!
Maybe they didn't want to get hauled out and banned?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I see one went off in the SS area, the stewards didn't seem to mind, we could see it from L2. No one seem to be making a fuss about it going off.

nothing happend from what i saw. we need more thought it looked alright. one was set off in mary d's aswell

jrb said:
brianstrousersnake said:
Why the fuck would anyone want to take inflatable hammers and swords in the ground(unless your about 10)?
your at a football match not an episode of the fuckin gladiators ffs

Cough!

Have you been in a cave for the last 1-2 weeks? <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210076&start=800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210076&start=800</a>

Obviously it's gone straight over your head. The point of my post.

Clown.
Ignore the rag fella

They doused it in Sand and placed a cone over it to stop it, then Bald bastard that is referred to in the "I was ejected pre game" thread called in several stewards and the old bill. He then started causing a right fuss all along the front row of 116 trying to get every person searched and asking them all who did it. when he got laughed at he managed to find a couple of good lads who had Lager in a coffee cup by there seat who he insisted be thrown out. Fortunately by now even the coppers were getting pissed off with him and they pissed off.
We need Teddy back with some common sense, I cant see this prick seeing the season out without ending up on the wrong end of a kick off that just wont need to happen at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.