Smoke bombs on for Sunday...

Hardly surprising after seeing the first email.

If we're going to try and emulate European fans it'd be better to get organised and make some consistent noise rather than a bit of coloured smoke you can video on your phones.

where do you actually get smoke bombs from? i know you can get stink bombs from the joke shop (ot) but i dont think they'd go down to well!

jrb said:
Apparently inflatable hammers and swords are banned as well.

I know it's not City fault, it's the law that's an ass. Taylor report, faceless Government Minsiters, Council H&S rules and pressure groups from another football club. (no names) Cough!
Why the fuck would anyone want to take inflatable hammers and swords in the ground(unless your about 10)?
your at a football match not an episode of the fuckin gladiators ffs

brianstrousersnake said:
Why the fuck would anyone want to take inflatable hammers and swords in the ground(unless your about 10)?
Agreed, but then again some foolish people think my foam hand and singing Another One Bites the Dust is the behaviour of a ten year old. So live and let live I say.

brianstrousersnake said:
jrb said:

I know it's not City fault, it's the law that's an ass. Taylor report, faceless Government Minsiters, Council H&S rules and pressure groups from another football club. (no names) Cough!
Why the fuck would anyone want to take inflatable hammers and swords in the ground(unless your about 10)?your at a football match not an episode of the fuckin gladiators ffs

Correct ! I am an adult not a child, hence why I will be taking an inflatable sex doll, I will be the fat old fella back scuttling "Luscious Linda" during half time in the SS.

brianstrousersnake said:
jrb said:

Cough!

Have you been in a cave for the last 1-2 weeks? <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210076&start=800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210076&start=800</a>

Obviously it's gone straight over your head. The point of my post.

Clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.