smokescreen

felixbg

sent to me from heaven, manchester city you are my
we did it last transfer window, we used Berbatov as a smoke screen then pulled robinho out of the blue. De Niro's been saying all along that his reliable source say's something really really really big is set to happen and unlike most of the crap spouting ITK's he's someone you can trust. Personally im really excited.

felixbg said:
we did it last transfer window, we used Berbatov as a smoke screen then pulled robinho out of the blue. De Niro's been saying all along that his reliable source say's something really really really big is set to happen and unlike most of the crap spouting ITK's he's someone you can trust. Personally im really excited.
i am going to go and see him tomorrow and ring his neck till he tells me wtf is going on.

would love this to be true, but this has come from cook's mouth. i honestly think this was the big news. prove me wrong!!!!!

felixbg said:

You're right... and our plan worked perfectly - we signed Craig Bellamy

[dons tin hat]

Lol, smokescreen for Bellamy worked perfectly.
But in fairness we wasted so much time on Ronaldinho, let down, only to sign one of the graetest players in the world.
Yep its a smoke screen, I really do think we have lined up something special.

de niro said:
felixbg said:
i am going to go and see him tomorrow and ring his neck till he tells me wtf is going on.

bill is this that old fella who told you something a while back mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.