Smoking In Toilets

Where would you suggest a smoking area? Unless you go back out the stadium or pitch side, everywhere is enclosed or at least covered
I, wouldn't offer a suggestion. It's not really within my expertise (although you seem to know what you're talking about with 'pitch side'. Good one) but, I've no doubt they'd find the space and work it out if they wanted to. I'm quite sure the reason there is no smoking area, is not because they can't think where to put it.

I smoke, I smoke a lot and was surprised how quickly the smoking ban in pubs was accepted. Now I cannot imagine being in a UK pub and smoking. In Portugal its normal to smoke in bars and I find it weird, I usually find myself going outside, which is fine because its usually decent weather.

Pubs though have smoking area's and surely it is not beyond the wit of football clubs to provide smoking area's. The spirals at the Etihad could be designated smoking area's and then if you do have a designated smoking area, come down hard on anyone who is not in that area. If you want a fag at the match, get a seat with access to the spirals, if not do not fucking smoke, its simple. Anybody found smoking in the toilets then has no excuse as their would be designated area's.

if they made a smokers area i reckon it would pull fans off the terraces more than the rush for a half time pint does.

fans would be queueing for a beer, having a cig in smokers corner, watching chelsea Vs norwich on the many screens, using the wifi for social media, sniff in the toilets. Whilst in the background city would be playing on the pitch if you can be arsed watching before you leave on 80 mins to get to the pub.

if they made a smokers area i reckon it would pull fans off the terraces more than the rush for a half time pint does.

fans would be queueing for a beer, having a cig in smokers corner, watching chelsea Vs norwich on the many screens, using the wifi for social media, sniff in the toilets. Whilst in the background city would be playing on the pitch if you can be arsed watching before you leave on 80 mins to get to the pub.

With respect that’s complete bollocks.

The WiFi hasn’t worked properly for years.

I don't smoke and it's grim when you walk in an away end toilets and your met with a cloud of smoke, but what does smoking in the toilets have to do with Corona Virus.
Do you think viruses have legs to get around? The smoke you see is exhaled with the same breath that viruses are carried on.

I smoke and can easily go a game without me. I’d happily yell at someone smoking to stop and get a steward involved. It’s disgusting that people think it’s acceptable to do this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.