Smoking In Toilets

Why would anyone want to go for a piss or a Richard 3rd in the smokers rooms. Toilet seats are for sniffing coke off and sitting on whilst rolling a fat one.

My missus has got lung cancer, she's never smoked, it could be from passive smoking (who knows). I have to witness every day the awfulness of this disease, the terrible side effects of chemotherapy....the vomiting, the coughing, the chronic fatigue, muscular pain, night sweats, and insomnia to name but a few. To watch a loved one go through this shite is soul destroying. I see this lot in the bogs filling the air with their tobacco fumes and I think what a bunch of selfish twats...can't they go for 2 hours without a smoke? I'm not arsed about their health but I'm certainly concerned about mine.

Selfish bastards

Last edited:
My missus has got lung cancer, she's never smoked, it could be from passive smoking (who knows). I have to witness every day the awfulness of this disease, the terrible side effects of chemotherapy....the vomiting, the coughing, the chronic fatigue, muscular pain, night sweats, and insomnia to name but a few. To watch a loved one go through this shite is soul destroying. I see this lot in the bogs filling the air with their tobacco fumes and I think what a bunch of selfish twats...can't they go for 2 hours without a smoke? I'm not arsed about their health but I'm certainly concerned about mine.

Selfish bastards
I’m a smoker but would never dream of sparking up in the ground. Having a modicum of basic respect for other people really isn’t that difficult. I agree, its boorish, selfish entitled and dare I say a bit lowlife behaviour

Selfish bastards
Sorry to read about your missus, hope she kicks it’s butt.

I am a smoker (quit and restarted too many times and it’s my only new year resolution) but like you I don’t get the fact they can’t go 2 hours without a smoke.

How do they manage at work? Are they going outside every 45 mins for one?

What about flights for European games or holidays?

I’m a smoker but would never dream of sparking up in the ground. Having a modicum of basic respect for other people really isn’t that difficult. I agree, its boorish, selfish entitled and dare I say a bit lowlife behaviour
All the smokers congregate together in the open air on the ramps, they’re not really doing any harm.

Basic respect for others is a very subjective thing - personally I’d be far more irritated by the fetid stench caused by someone eating a revolting pie next to me than I would by the smell of tobacco or a vape.

I smoke like a chimney but don't smoke in public places, if you can't go a couple of hours without a cig you need to quit or not go to the matches or any other venue that requires you not to smoke.

At home I have a designated smoking spot in the kitchen near an extractor fan (Haven't gone as far as getting a smoking jacket yet though) what annoys me is that before we have visitors I warn them that I smoke and all have been fine, the kitchen is a fair distance from the lounge.

There was one noticeable exception when a relative was popping round and asked if I not smoke at all, not even in the garden because of the health of her and her child. The simple way around that was to ask her not to bother coming round, caused a fuss at the time but I wont have people telling me what to do in my own house.

Worst thing is that she smoked weed, she explained that it wasn't real smoking.
so that's good for her child, FFS smoking pot in front of the child

Ex smoker, The negative implications to me from a bunch of blokes smoking at a venue i go to about once a week where i spend about 1 minute having a slash in i find impactless on my existance or enjoyment. I do enjoy a good fucking piss and moan though, string the fuckers up, dirty bastards, i'd line em up douse them in lighter fuel and set off a selection of fireworks. :0

All the smokers congregate together in the open air on the ramps, they’re not really doing any harm.

Basic respect for others is a very subjective thing - personally I’d be far more irritated by the fetid stench caused by someone eating a revolting pie next to me than I would by the smell of tobacco or a

Basic respect for others is a very subjective thing - personally I’d be far more irritated by the fetid stench caused by someone eating a revolting pie next to me than I would by the smell of tobacco or a vape.
They may congregate on the ramps in your part of the ground but I'm in SS1 and there are no ramps or any outdoor area for them to go to.

They may congregate on the ramps in your part of the ground but I'm in SS1 and there are no ramps or any outdoor area for them to go to.
Yes it was like an old tap room yesterday where I went, the smoke was clearly visible clinging to the low ceiling. Worst I’ve seen at City for many years. The sight of a lad of around 14 years of age puffing away on a cigarette really pissed me off for some reason.

I’d actually set up a cage outside for them to go into, accessible from the concourses, because they don’t really care about others and they obviously don’t want the free options available to help them quit, that the rest of us help pay for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.