Smoking In Toilets

Oh I know but it's easier said than done and there would be trouble the stewards didn't sign up for the minute one of them tried to remove someone (from their seat or directly from the toilets) for smoking.

I'm not sure City even have a CCTV system let's be honest, if the footage can't identify a thug throwing a cup of coins at a child, then they aren't going to be able to pick out someone who was previously spotted in the toilets 20mins prior.
Wonder how H & S would look with 6 plod stood in there?

I'd imagine they could refuse to go in due to smoke issues..... problem is fans who need a piss have nowhere else to go.

Just let people smoke on the spirals ffs. Everyone does anyway, and non-smokers wouldn't have to walk through a cloud of smoke to go for a piss.
There are no spirals for SS3, although they could open up the turnstile doors to allow people outside for half-time, some kind of smoker's pen? Managing this so they know who is going out/coming in would no doubt create security risks though.

Manchester Council thing I think, no smoking in public buildings and their grounds. Or summat like that.
As I understand it, football stadia fall under government smoking legislation from 2007 as follows.
Premises are covered by the legislation if they are: (a) used as a place of work, or
(b) open to the public or any section of the public, whether or not by invitation or on payment. The ban applies to enclosed or substantially enclosed premises.
Affected premises will include stadiums and sports grounds (as well as shops, bars, clubs, restaurants and health centres), to the extent that these are enclosed or substantially enclosed.

There are no spirals for SS3, although they could open up the turnstile doors to allow people outside for half-time, some kind of smoker's pen? Managing this so they know who is going out/coming in would no doubt create security risks though.
A few years ago we played Derby County away on a Wednesday evening and at halftime they had a fenced off area for away fans to go out and have a smoke.
Should be easy enough to arrange at the Etihad (depending on council approval), though level three might be an issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.