Smoking In Toilets

Speaking of Coronavirus. I have been double jabbed since June. Went to the United match on Saturday. Didn't wear a mask because, well, nobody did. Apart from the stadium staff. At half-time I had a hot dog and a coke under the stands, went for a slash in the bogs. Didn't really stand that close to anyone, but on the way out afterwards we were all shuffling out like you'd imagine after a game. In each others pockets.

Anyway, I was feeling ill for the last few days and I tested positive for Covid this morning, so there you go. Wish I had wore a mask now at half-time and when leaving the stadium. It was in my pocket, but because nobody else had one on and loads of people have been jabbed, I thought we'd be okay.

I was wrong.

Sure it’s covid? Could be any number of nasty diseases from that place.

Simply because is isn't allowed anywhere on the grounds.
But is it the club or legislation that says smoking isn’t allowed on the campus?

If it’s the club, they could & should change this. Not for the smokers, but for the non-smokers who don’t want to inhale 20 B&H when they go for a piss

god help anyone who needs a shit in the south stand, youv'e got no chance unless you know the codeword to gain entrance to the dealers office "cubicle"

Sure it’s covid? Could be any number of nasty diseases from that place.

Aye, but just for those that think this thing is over. It aint. And a large demographic of these lads you are mixing with haven't been jabbed, so take the mask out of your pocket and wear it when you are in confined spaces with loads of people. Or be like me and catch covid.

I always find it mad when you see young lads smoking. Now that we all know how bad it is for you, what type of dense person takes up that habit?

I remember when we first moved to the Etihad and you could smoke on the concourse. I was a kid at the time, and if I needed to go to the toilet I had to hold my breath from the stands to the bogs - otherwise, my chest would be fucked for days!

Very selfish and stupid habit.

I always find it mad when you see young lads smoking. Now that we all know how bad it is for you, what type of dense person takes up that habit?

I remember when we first moved to the Etihad and you could smoke on the concourse. I was a kid at the time, and if I needed to go to the toilet I had to hold my breath from the stands to the bogs - otherwise, my chest would be fucked for days!

Very selfish and stupid habit.

To be fair smoking is big and clever and makes you look really hard.

This thread links in well with the one about fan behaviour towards each other at the Spurs match. I went to the toilet at Half Time only to be confronted with 20-30 people smoking and a thick fog of exhaled smoke… it’s been this way for years, especially at away grounds where we are often crammed in, but the spectre of Coronavirus made it even worse on Sunday- it’s like these people have no thought or idea of how the virus passes between people!? (In the air, when you breathe out, for those that don’t know). These
People have no idea how to treat people respectfully… you can’t say anything as you will get a mouthful of abuse or a clump… Smoking has been illegal indoors in the UK for well over 10 years… so why fo people feel that they have the right to do it!? Ignorance or just don’t give a f**k about anyone else!?….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.