Smoking In Toilets

Install a sprinkler head above each cubicle. First sign of smoke, drench them. Problem solved.

I smoke, don’t smoke in the toilets

No idea why we can’t just have an outside smoking area at half time, particularly on level one. Other clubs (West Brom) do it easily enough

EDIT: just caught up on the threat and see why this can’t be done. Fair enough

I’m a smoker but I’ll always hold off at half time, must be minging for others walking into a small concrete box full of smoke. Half pisses me off too just makes me want one.

Would be a waste of time reporting it though (not that I would anyway), can you imagine that conversation with the stewards?
“Hi mate there’s a load of lads smoking in there”, “Yeah we fucking know.”

But is it the club or legislation that says smoking isn’t allowed on the campus?

If it’s the club, they could & should change this. Not for the smokers, but for the non-smokers who don’t want to inhale 20 B&H when they go for a piss

I was under the impression it's the council's policy on any building or site they own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.