Smoking In Toilets

Now more than ever it's important for people to respect others young and old to protect them from coronavirus. With this in mind surely the mass groups of people that smoke in the toilets around the ground will stop doing so to protect other people. I am worried that maybe they won't and people will be faced with the same cloud of smoke when entering and breathing other peoples smoke in a confined area. If people do continue to smoke in the toilets then they should be reported and thrown out....what is the general feeling about this?
It took me a while to realise they was actually toilets…. I was wondering why everyone was pissing in the what I thought was giant ash trays

Now more than ever it's important for people to respect others young and old to protect them from coronavirus. With this in mind surely the mass groups of people that smoke in the toilets around the ground will stop doing so to protect other people. I am worried that maybe they won't and people will be faced with the same cloud of smoke when entering and breathing other peoples smoke in a confined area. If people do continue to smoke in the toilets then they should be reported and thrown out....what is the general feeling about this?
report them and ban them until problem stops!!

Its the club's fault for not having designated smoking areas like several other clubs have. It's probably because it will cost money to set up but they won't make anything from it. The bogs behind 110 are the worst that I've been in and can only sympathise with those who don't smoke. The simple solution there is to open the gates at HT and let smokers have a cig.

Most of the spirals are ok to have a cig from unless you get a showsec jobsworth mithering. If so just launch them off over the side and make sure you don't drop your cig over too.

There was one noticeable exception when a relative was popping round and asked if I not smoke at all, not even in the garden because of the health of her and her child. The simple way around that was to ask her not to bother coming round, caused a fuss at the time but I wont have people telling me what to do in my own house.

Worst thing is that she smoked weed, she explained that it wasn't real smoking.
She ?
Are you sure this isn't @Blue Mist you're talking about.... I know this is the kind of stunt he would likely pull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.